To obtain the status of a Master Glazier the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold Certificate III in Glass and Glazing
- Demonstrate relevant skills & experience (10 years post apprenticeship)
- Provide industry 2 references
- Complete a work portfolio
- Demonstrate 2 areas of specialisation
- Attend an interview by a State Association panel
- Once off set up fee of $100 (plus GST)
- Annual enrolment fee of $100 (plus GST)
- Achieve 10 CPD points each year (20 over 2 years)
For more information contact AGGA Training Manager email@example.com or call 03 8669 0170.
If you wish to apply for Master Glazier by downloading the application form and submitting your portfolio via email, please click on the download link below.