To obtain the status of a Certified Glazier the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold Certificate III in Glass and Glazing
- Demonstrate relevant skills & experience (approx. 2-4 years post apprenticeship)
- Provide 2 industry references
- Complete a work portfolio
- Attend a telephone interview if required
- Pay a once off set up fee of $100 (plus GST)
- Pay an annual enrolment fee of $50 (plus GST)
- Achieve 10 CPD points each year (20 over 2 years)
For more information contact AGGA Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8669 0170.
If you wish to apply for Certified Glazier by downloading the application form and submitting your portfolio via email, please click on the download link below.