Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Allocation
A wide range of CPD activities have been developed so that participants have flexible options that meet their specific needs. This list is constantly being updated.
CPD options include:
- Formal external training – ‘Certificate’ training delivered via member RTOs
- Other external training – ‘Non-certificate’ training delivered by other bodies
- In-house training – Company-specific training that has been approved for CPD status
- Trade presentations – Technical or product demonstrations/workshops run by product suppliers
- Trade journals – Relevant publications as approved
- Mentoring – Recognition of effort in mentoring an apprentice
- Award submission – Recognition of effort to compile and submit an award nomination
- Committees – Active participation in state or national AGGA committees
- Involvement in Member companies recognised in-house training or activities
- Events – Attendance at conferences and workshops with educational content (AGGA events as well as other associations).
- Other activities as identified and agreed to by AGGA
For more information on programs that attract CPD points contact AGGA Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org