AGGA is the peak industry body for the glass and glazing industry and works hard to provide services and resources to our members.
Membership helps to make our association stronger and becoming a member helps you by keeping you informed of new products and arising issues and promoting your profile within our industry.
Becoming a member of AGGA Western Australia offers many benefits which include:
- Industry specific training and trade seminars, and access to the AGGA Accredited Company Program (ACP)
- Access to the Members-Only section of the AGGA webiste which contains information on technical, safety and training
- Use of the AGGA Member logo to promote your business
- Access to a Safety Management System
- Online compliance/glazing certificates
- Opportunity to participate in setting industry direction
- Advocacy on behalf of your business and the broder industry
- Your business being fully informed on industry trends and issues
- Your business featured in the Find A Glazier/Service on the AGGA website
- Free subscription to Glass Australia Magazine
- Reduced advertising rates in Glass Australia Magazine
- Reduced rates to attend AGGA conferences, webinars, and other trade events.
To find out more and to apply, please click here
Or call 03 8669 0170