The NSW Glass & Glazing Association Inc. (NSWGGA) has been representing the interests of the Glass & Glazing industry for 87 years.
NSWGGA’s membership is involved in all aspects of the glass supply and glazing Industry. This includes flat glass manufacture, distribution, processing, glazing and the supply of other materials used in the Industry.
The NSWGGA’s activities are managed by an Executive Committee of 12 who are elected each year by Members at the Annual General Meeting. Any fully financial Member of NSWGGA can elect to take up a Committee position, or attend any Committee Meeting. Meetings of Members are held regularly to ensure you are kept informed about happenings in the Industry. The objectives and activities of the NSWGGA are determined by the Members each year.
- To establish and maintain good relationship among its members and to promote and protect common business interests by all desirable and legitimate means.
- To remove or prevent undesirable practices in the Industry.
- To foster and improve the relations of members among themselves and with other organisations having similar objectives.
- To make representations to government departments, public bodies and commercial and industrial organisations to all matters affecting the interest of the industry.
- To promote adherence to glass manufacturing and trade standards and to foster an environment of safety and training within the industry.
- To watch over and protect the interest of members of the Association and to adjudicate upon any breaches of the Rules, codes of conduct or resolutions of the Association
NSW Glass & Glazing Association – Executive Committee
President/Training Committee – Adrian Grocott, Express Glass
Vice President/Communications – Deb Deeth, Greater Glass
Treasurer – Dave Burley, Glass 24/7
Safety Committee – Joe Finn, Bent & Curved Glass
Ted Oberg, Sydney Glass
Mark Nicholls, TAFE NSW
Jason Hedges, Deco Glaze
Peter Richards, Viridian
Simon Lanni from Elegant I.G