The NSW Glass & Glazing Association Inc. (NSWGGA) has been representing the interests of the Glass & Glazing industry for 87 years. NSWGGA’s membership is involved in all aspects of the glass supply and glazing Industry. This includes flat glass manufacture, distribution, processing, glazing and the supply of other materials used in the Industry.
The NSWGGA’s activities are managed by an Executive Committee of 12 who are elected each year by Members at the Annual General Meeting. Any fully financial Member of NSWGGA can elect to take up a Committee position, or attend any Committee Meeting. Meetings of Members are held regularly to ensure you are kept informed about happenings in the Industry. The objectives and activities of the NSWGGA are determined by the Members each year.
- To establish and maintain good relationship among its members and to promote and protect common business interests by all desirable and legitimate means.
- To remove or prevent undesirable practices in the Industry.
- To foster and improve the relations of members among themselves and with other organisations having similar objectives.
- To make representations to government departments, public bodies and commercial and industrial organisations to all matters affecting the interest of the industry.
- To promote adherence to glass manufacturing and trade standards and to foster an environment of safety and training within the industry.
- To watch over and protect the interest of members of the Association and to adjudicate upon any breaches of the Rules, codes of conduct or resolutions of the Association
NSW Glass & Glazing Association – Executive Committee
|President||Adrian Grocott||Express Glass Pty Ltd||Post Office Box 218, ROSEBERY NSW 1445|
|Past President||Joseph Finn||Bent & Curved Glass||PO Box 723, REVESBY NSW 2212|
|Committee||Ted Oberg||Sydney Glass||30 Short Street, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200|
|Committee||Mark Nicholls||TAFE Lidcombe College||PO Box 142, REGENTS PARK NSW 2143|
|Committee||Mark Davis||Viridian Glass||Locked Bag 213, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164|
|Committee||Michael Pascoe||G James Safety Glass||PO Box 6967, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164|
|Committee||Vic Moen||Landson Glass Pty Ltd||1/63 Hartley Road, SMEATON GRANGE NSW 2567|
|Committee||Deb Deeth||Greater Glass||4/24 Yalgar Road, KIRRAWEE NSW 2232|
|Committee||David Burley||Glass 24/7||PO Box 74 Cundletown 2430|
|Committee||Jason Hedges||DecoGlaze Pty Ltd||1/30 Artisan Road, Seven Hills 2147|
|Secretary||Tony Pearsall||NSW Glass & Glazing Association||PO Box 657 Caringbah NSW 2229|